Tuesday, December 27, 2011

christmas cookies {raimondo family tradition!}

My mom instilled a Raimondo family tradition, from the time I was 2 years old, of baking and decorating Christmas cookies. It is one of our favorite things to do during the holidays! The best part is eating the icing drops and sprinkles...with a spoon! My sisters and I still get together with my mom every year to bake and spend time together. Colin and Ava have helped the past few years and thoroughly love every minute of it. We plan on keeping this tradition alive for many years to come.

CATION: sugar-high ahead

check out Ava's tongue...
 silly girl!






 Ava checkin' out how-to decorate the cookies
 yes...she HAD TO HAVE the knife... :0/




 caught in the act



 home is where the heart is :)

 traditional pic!

cookie day: 2010







cookie day: 2009




Happy Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment