Friday, December 16, 2011

a season of birthday parties (post 3 of 3) Mommy's Birthday

Every year my birthday falls around Thanksgiving so, naturally, we put my candles in a pumpkin pie. :) This year my birthday was on the Saturday after Thanksgiving but we still had a traditional turkey dinner and desserts. We spent the whole day together cooking, laughing, and just enjoying our family time. Nicki was in Costa Rica but we did get to Skye with her! My mom is such a  great cook and I am thankful she has been able to teach me her tricks! Here are some pics from Saturday Nov. 26, 2011.












I also celebrated with a few friends throughout the week. Pete and I and The Flores' went to dinner at an Italian restaurant in City Centre to celebrate the lady's birthdays. What a romantic place for a date night and the food hit it spot! You know how we all love Italian food!


During the week, a few days after my birthday, my sweet friends Amy and Holly took my to RA Sushi. I've never been before and we had a blast. The atmosphere was so fun and chic and the food was delicious! I feel a sushi date night approaching. ;) Amy has never eaten sushi before and was a little nervous but RA did not disappoint.


On Thursday's All Star Family Grill has a family night. Katy Mae the clown visits and makes balloon animals and does face painting. It was a perfect opportunity to celebrate Mommy's birthday (again) with my in-laws.





Below are a few pictures from Mommy's birthday last year (2010).








Can't wait to see what next year's birthdays bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment