Thursday, November 3, 2011

Mario and his Princess Peach

Colin and Ava were so precious in their Halloween costumes this year! Colin chose to be Mario, so naturally, Ava was Princess Peach. I thought about making her costume but I am just not that crafty! So we found a different princess costume and cut off the (sleeping beauty) details and added pink leggings. I tried making a gold princess crown out of felt...FAIL. Overall, both of their costumes were adorable and they both loved every minute of Halloween!





I am a sucker for cute holiday gifts :)




We had a block party the weekend of Halloween. Colin wasn't too interested in the Halloween activities. He was enjoying playing football with his BFFs and Daddy. Here are a few pics of our little bears and friends.






Last year I ordered Ava an elephant costume and it was WAY TOO BIG. We tried it on her this year and it FIT! And she loved it! She kept playing with the ears and trunk. She would hold her Elmo treat bag like a purse and wave "bye" to us, like she was going somewhere. SO CUTE! We took her outside for a few pics and to "practice" knocking on the door. She just has a great time! I must say myself, this is the CUTEST elephant I ever did see!







And for ol' time sake, here are some pics from last Halloween.
Robin and Cat Woman




Hope everybody had a fun and eventful Halloween! We can't wait to see what next year will bring!

God Bless,
The Willetts

1 comment:

  1. Maybe a third will be added to the bunch??? Haha, teasing of course. Well, sort of. :)

    ReplyDelete